Popular posts from this blog
Script for Saturday
Outline for the presentation General information Causes Consequences Solutions Outline of everything in general First, I'm going to introduce the topic by explaining when did the topic, land contamination, was first discussed, afterwards I will explain who has caused land pollution, then I will briefly explaining why it is so important to discuss this topic, in this section, I'm going to talk about the consequences of Land pollution and exactly what communities and animals are being affected. To end the presentation, I'm going to tell them some simple solutions that have already been taken place and by specific actions they can do. Script: Introduction of the topic: Land pollution is not a topic that has recently been brought up, in fact, land contamination has been here for as long as humans have existed, the only thing that has changed is the magnitude of this. Many researchers have come to the conclusion that lan...
Formative Activity/Volcano/Types
Task 1: Go online and research the following volcanoes. Write down what type of volcanoes each one is: A) Eldgja, Iceland The Eldgja volcano is one part of Iceland many volcanic places, in this occasion the Eldgja volcano is considered as a shield volcano because of how large and stretch it is. B) Mauna Loa, Hawaii The Mauna Loa is one of five volcanoes that form the island of Hawaii, the Mauna low volcano is also considered a shield volcano because of its main vent shape. C) Mount Fuji, Japam Mount Fuji is an active volcano present in Tokyo, Japan, Mount Fuji is considered a stratovolcano. D) Wizard Islamd, USA Wizard Islands in Oregon is considered a Cinder cone volcano because it is a fast growing volcano.
Comments
Post a Comment